Effective as of April 1, 2021
Imagineering and HOOPS (“we”, “us”, “our”) respects the privacy of its customers, business partners, and online visitors. We want to ensure you understand the information we collect and how it is used. This policy explains the ways in which we collect information while using the imagineeringit.com website, how that information can be used, and how we protect the information you choose to provide us.
2. Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information. This includes, but is not limited to, information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, country of residence, and IP address.
3. What Information We Collect AND How We Use It
3.1 Information We Collect Directly From You
We will collect and process Personal Data whenever you explicitly provide it to us. This data includes:
- Information you provide (online or offline) when you contact our Consultants.
- Information you provide (online or offline) when you request information or place an order for Imagineering and HOOPS products or services.
- Information you provide when you visit our office(s).
- Information you provide directly to Imagineering or HOOPS at a tradeshow, conference or event.
3.2 Information We Collect About You Indirectly or Through a Third Party
- Information you provide to Imagineering and HOOPS at trade shows through business cards, badge scans and/or by submitting information through the show’s mobile application or website.
- Social media messages to Imagineering and HOOPS via Imagineering and HOOPS social media sites on LinkedIn and Facebook.
The information collected in connection with any of the above (3.1 and 3.2) may include your name and contact information, details about your request and/or your order, as well as any other information necessary to fulfill your request, to provide you with the requested product, service, or support, and to be able to contact you. Our use of your Personal Data in connection with any of the above is done so on the legal bases of consent (where required), our legitimate business interests, or where it is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you.
3.3 Your Use of Imagineering and HOOPS’ Websites
When you use our Websites, we collect information about your activities during your visit in order to personalize your website experience, such as recording your preferences and settings, and to collect statistics to help us improve and further develop our Websites, products and services.
Our use of your Personal Data in connection with the above is done so on the legal bases of our legitimate interests as described above, or with your consent (where required).
3.4 Email Marketing
Subject to your separate consent (where required) or where otherwise permitted by law, we may send marketing messages to your email address containing information, such as newsletters, educational materials about products and services offered by Imagineering and HOOPS, and/or product advertising. In such cases we may also use your collected information to customize such marketing messages, as well as collect information on whether you opened such messages and which links in their text you followed.
Our use of your Personal Data in connection with the above is done so on the legal bases of our legitimate interests in direct marketing activities, or with your consent (where required).
You can opt out or withdraw your consent to receive marketing emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link provided in every marketing email.
4. Tracking Data and Cookies
Our use of your Personal Data in connection with the above is done so on the legal bases of our legitimate interests in providing a stable, consistent, and secure user experience in connection with our Websites, and helping us modify or enhance our Websites and their content, or with your consent (where required).
Specific information about the third-party cookies we use on our Websites can be found below.
4.1 Google Analytics
4.2 Facebook Pixel
4.3 LinkedIn Insight Tag
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site, and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
5. Privacy of Children
We do not knowingly collect (nor do we wish to collect) any Personal Data from children under the age of 18. If you are less than 18 years old, please do not send any Personal Data to us, including information such as your name, address, or email address. In the event that we learn we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information from our database.
Your information is stored on Imagineering and HOOPS servers located in the United States. To protect your privacy, we use industry-standard physical, electronic, and organizational safeguards to protect your Personal Data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access and disclosure. Although we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information, as no system is ever completely secure. If you are concerned that your privacy may have been breached, please contact us as provided below.
7. How Long We Store Data
We may retain Personal Data about you as long as it is necessary for us to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy. In addition, we may retain your Personal Data for an additional period as is permitted or required to, among other things, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements. Where required by applicable law, we shall delete your Personal Data when such data is no longer necessary, or when requested to do so.
8. How We Share Your Personal Data With Others
We may share your Personal Data with third parties as follows:
- We may share your Personal Data with third-party service providers (“TPSPs”) that we use to help us run our business (TPSPs provide services to us such as information technology services and related infrastructure; email delivery; auditing; tax; and other similar services). This information sharing is limited to only the information needed by TPSPs to carry out the services they are performing for us. Each of these TPSPs are obligated to keep your Personal Data confidential and secure.
- We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on Imagineering and HOOPS or to protect and defend the rights or property of Imagineering and HOOPS.
9. Changes to This Policy
If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by email or by means of a notice on our Websites prior to the change becoming effective.
10. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or how to remove or modify your Personal Data or related consents, or wish to exercise any of the rights described in paragraph 9 above, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following mailing address:
611 S Farwell St
Eau Claire, WI 54701