It’s that time of year again! Year-end closing updates are scheduled to release on November 20, 2020, and it will be a big year with Payables changes.
First and foremost, customers on GP 2015 will need to contact HOOPS to upgrade, as software updates will no longer be issued for this version. Other year-end changes to be aware of:
- Payables NEC (Non-Employee Compensation for 1099) and 1099-MISC changes
- Payroll Wages for FFCRA report on W2 Box 14
- 2020 Payroll 941 format changes
- ACA form and instruction changes
- Payables 1096 form changes
- Fixed Assets – luxury auto depreciation changes
- Template Issues with recent Office Update – Fixed
Feature Fixes That Come With the 18.3 Release
- Remove MC Fully applied documents from PM HATB not working correctly (if you are running into the issue, contact HOOPS)
- Feature Match Excel Copy/Paste Decimals Places to Currency Setup broke GL copy and paste IF Multi-Currency is not used error decimal places do not match the currency setup
- Additional User Defined fields in General Ledger cannot be searched on in SmartList
- New Print Sales Documents feature not working correctly in 18.3
- Issue in Payables Batch Approval workflow when submitting a Batch with MFA enabled
- 1099 description for MISC and NEC are not updating when upgrading from mid-year 2020 to Fall2020 (script to fix) – this also happens with HR Mask SSN
Please call 715-831-9737 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can schedule your GP update today.
If you have any questions about the year-end process, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Best wishes for a happy holiday season and a successful year-end!