What is a firewall?
Firewalls protect your computer system from viruses and unauthorized users. Every network should have a firewall in place.
How can Imagineering help? Imagineering has chosen to partner with WatchGuard, which provides the security features we want for our customers at a price we believe is reasonable for small and midsize businesses.
Why we chose WatchGuard:
- Easy and straightforward to purchase, configure, deploy, and centrally manage.
- Fastest Threat Management performance at all price points.
- Translates oceans of data into actionable information via simple reporting and threat correlation.
What does WatchGuard provide?
- WebBlocker URL Filtering: Automatically blocks known malicious sites, with granular content filtering tools to block inappropriate content and increase productivity.
- Application Control: Allow, block, or restrict access to apps based on department, job function, and time of time- then see in real-time what’s being accessed and by whom.
- Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS): Uses continually updated signatures to scan traffic on all major protocols to provide real-time protection against network threats.
- Reputation Enabled Defense Service (RED): Cloud-based reputation lookup service protects users from malicious sites and botnets, while dramatically improving web processing overhead.
- Network Discovery: A subscription-based service that generates a visual map of all nodes on your network so you can easily see where you may be at risk.
- Gateway AntiVirus (GAV): Continuously updated signatures identify and block known spyware, viruses, trojans, and more – including new variants of known viruses.
Interested in learning more? Contact Imagineering today and we’ll be happy to demonstrate what a WatchGuard firewall will do for your business.
The 7 Most Common Security Holes
You Can Fix Right Now